Mirato is looking for A Senior SW Engineer
Mirato’s TPRM intelligence platform elevates existing Third-Party Risk Management programs and tools by streamlining an entire operation’s data into one smart platform. Using natural language processing (NLP) and advanced artificial intelligence (AI), Mirato validates and enriches this data, turning it into actionable insights. What was previously multi-
We’re looking for a highly motivated and highly skilled, SW engineer to join us and build our infrastructure and products. An engineer that can turn ideas into a working product and has experience in every step of the product life cycle, from idea to design, development, test and deploy.
- Involved in all stages of production from architecture, designing, coding, testing, deploying and maintaining.
- Responsible for all parts of the product including coding backend, frontend, infrastructure, testing, and production maintenance.
- Taking ownership of different parts in our technology stack, becoming the focal point and tech lead of those technologies, even when some of the requirements may be ambiguous.
- 7+ years’ experience with at least one of the following general purpose languages: Java, C#, Python or equivalent.
- Autodidact, self-sufficient and self-motivated.
- Willingness and passion to learn Python and Go.
- Proven track record developing and supporting products based on microservices or distributed systems.
- True team player.
- Ability to design, research and implement complex projects.
- Experience with unit testing, agile project development, bug and change management systems.
- Experience with at least one of the following cloud vendors: GCP/AWS/Azure.
- Experience with Python or Go.
- Experience with GCP.
- Experience with gRPC.
- Experience with Python web frameworks such as: Django or Flask or FastAPI.
- Experience working in a startup company.
- Experience with Graph databases – major advantage.
- Working with enterprise customers.
- Experience with doing DevOps.